Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

A stark contrast is forming.

It's why Israel last, right?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

It's all God's plan. God Owns Israel. It is the apple of His Eye. Yeshua will rule from there again on HIS throne. The antichrist comes first. Multiple Militaries will come against Israel. Many lives will be taken but God will protect it. He will cause the militaries that come against it to go against and kill each other. He will protect His own and destroy the unbelieving synagogue of Satan and all who come against Israel. God knows who they are. He's done it before, he'll do it again, this time with Yeshua and 12 legions of angels (heavenly assassins) at his side. Putin, Xi, Trump don't have a say. All puppets on string on His stage. Question is, who controls them, YHVH or Lucifer. The table is set. As in the days of Sodom/Gomorrah and Noah

The whole Bible tells the story pbut these prophesies are of particular interest.

Genesis, Daniel 7-12, Psalm 2 and 83, Isaiah 17 and 25, Ezekiel 38-39, Obadiah, all of Revelation. Gives new meaning to NCSWIC.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I am coming to the conclusion that islam is the synagogue of satan... they have hidden behind lies and projection for CENTURIES... its all floating to the surface now, thanks to the speed and irrepresability of the internet.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Those who say they are Jews and are not... Islam is of Satan also. Just as the Catholic Church and much of the Protestant church is also. The gate is narrow and few find it.

Revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

https://www.ridingthebeast.com/comments/666-is-not-a-number-171.html

Every day, I am thankful I am not part of the worldwide crowd control device of 'religion'.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Everything is a religion one way or another, even worshipping at the altar of big government or New Age deception. Relationship with Jesus is the only way to go. The way, the truth and the Life

I do not worship anything people control, as it always becomes corrupt, infiltrated, turned into a weapon.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it