Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Here's to the Crazy Ones...
The Anons.
The Rebels.
The Patriots.
The Seekers of Truth.
To those who see the world differently...

You can quote us, disagree, glorify or vilify us, but...
about the only thing you can't do, is ignore us.

...and while some may see us as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who Q.

I am so thankful for this platform that allows me to connect with others in the world that think like me because I don't have any family or friends that are awake. They all think that I am a crazy conspiracy theorist. They think I am so negative to believe there is so much evil in this world. I was 9 when JFK was assassinated & instictively knew something wasn't right about the official narrative. I filled 2 scapbooks with newspaper clippings for a school project. I still have them. On 9/11 as I watched the towers come down, I thought it looked like a controlled demolition I had seen before.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LyndaAtchison in this post can reply

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

me too 🙏

First tower, first thought controled demolition... no, how can that be? Second tower confirmed that first thought. Sometimes so frustrated, how can people not see whats been going on?

God-loving American Patriot living abroad. All about the children. HOLD THE DAM LINE! The Best is Yet to Come!

👊Welcome home, Lynda

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Me too, also about 9/11 but I was not born yet when JFK....only my sister and her husband are awake. The rest are asleep and my brother who I normally am closest to, won't talk to me. It hurts. Funny thing, he was the one who spoke to me about baphomet etc...and the time machine, JFK jr alive and showed me stuff we see now about Fall of Cabal back many years ago, yet he doen't see it now! WTF? I think his wife is too scared to admit here we are! She hates Trump and feeds my brother and their teenage kids crap, litterally. I hear you and you are not alone. We are here for each other! 🤗💗