#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Echo Waves🌊/ Im Providin Evidence🧐/ Surrender To The Collective / I Happy To Do God Will K / Christ And Mary For All Eternity / Epic Clairvoyant Character / Vivacious / Not Be Turning A Blind Eye Jc / The Direct Experience Of The Divine✨/ It Is Liar Who Makes Fool Of Himself / No Spy Equipment Jc / Angels Have Been Called Chosen Selected It Is TimeπŸ˜‡/ I Am Coming When The Time Is Right Q / If You Go After Me Im Coming After You / Gematria Is Proof Of God And Other Beings / Hermes Is The Sun And Sophia The Moonβ˜€οΈπŸŒ•/ Apocalypse Divine Interpretation / I Lucy Surrender To David And Jesus / I Was Born To Live In Abundance And Wealth / Wasnt That The Story Of The Snake🐍/ Are You Getting The Big Picture Yet / Male And Female Dimensions Only On Earth / Evolved Mindset / Lettin Love In God Jc🀎🦌
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=training%20day%20at%20yakima%20training%20center
360-063
2160-0612
1762-2671
TS 13:03 - 1:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Echo Waves🌊/ Im Providin Evidence🧐/ Surrender To The Collective / I Happy To Do God Will K / Wasnt That The Story Of The Snake🐍"

https://x.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1825920430835630334?t=Py00aISldADQ2xUTwC4PWw&s=19

Japanese news. Kamala's popularity was tremendous.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
However, if you look at the internet, the lies on TV will be revealed right away...
That's ridiculous...

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it