Please pray for my cat This dude was pulling out of the drive and she was laying under the truck. AND of course has to be Sunday. My vets x ray machine is down til SEPT and NOW I spoke to an answering service. They said tomorrow at 7:30 to call. They wanted 200 to patch me thru to the vet which I think is fkn crazy HATE asking for fam help but mama is gonna let me pay her back in payments. Got her eye also. She is laying in the bath tub and remarkably is quite calm. Please pray because tomorrow is ALSO my busiest day at work. So extra fooked up shit for tomorrow. Always being pulled in many directions us women. I am so sad for her Animals are so innocent. Imagine one day being able to take an injured animal to a vet so they can use a med bed. Lots of vets are okay lots are BLOODSUCKERS as a woman who has had rescues for decades I have seen it all. Doesn't take an ex o.r. tech to assess,, but I am one, and trained in triage etc......DEF breaks in her leg, I think both back ones.

Only people mentioned by @UpLNYTE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katrina Nrekic, click on at the bottom under it