Jack Dorsey sending comms in 2010?

Why's he talking about "maps" and "human traffic"? 🤔

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I trust no one that can't look at you when they talk.

i thibk he might have Aspergers Syndrome.

Now Jack looks like a strung out heroin addict in a hostage situation.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

..."paper maps were really DEAD" 🤔 An odd choice of words. Sounds like code speak to me! I wonder if the "maps" were of underground tunnels? He never specified what kind of maps. 🕵 The devil is in the details.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

I'll let you look up what map means, because I don't want to write it.

https://thephoenixenigma.com/pizzagate-pedogate/

(1) Show this thread

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

Yuck!!! All the More Reason to Never Go Back to Twitter!!!!

I will Never Stop fighting for this country!

Cant stand Jack and his Pedo friends - The guy needs to be at the spa if he isnt already.

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

Bill Gates had a similar interview back in the 90's, may have been on 20/20 or 60 minutes explaining having the exact same interest/hobby in maps when he was young. What are the odds?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana caught that too.
No one thought twice about it back then, assumed that he was talking about transportation type trafficking
There are those pesky words and meanings again.

Words are at play in the hearing as well it seems.
April 1, Nana is to the same point as you Doq, that is my cut off date, my looking to see what other options might be available to take back our country date.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You can't rush God, Nana.
Things are unfolding in a way where as few can be lost and as many can be saved. Lord have mercy on our souls if anyone rushes in and triggers innocent bloodshed.

The Creator knows what he's doing. So the most helpful thing we can do is trust that and keep our impatience out of the way. None of us individually knows the whole picture.

(1) Show this thread

Bye@jack

join us guy's
Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st

🤢

quelle bonne question 🤓

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response vox nova to her Publication

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response vox nova to her Publication

The male shoulders are always wider than his hips as well.

(2) Show this thread

Get a load of This Guy,

Gettin’ all Nutty about “maps” ...

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

wtf?! maps? Minor Attracted Person! and flow of himan traffic then the paper maps were dead and only could do so much with them?! dude gives off a Ted Bundy vibe. yikes

(1) Show this thread

He is into Oedo isn't he?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

this is a huge reach but is there any chance he is UC? someone once the 3 initials agency

dead maps....🤔

#Patriot #Anonymous #OpPedoHunt #LOKI

Because he IS one.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

what the......(fun on a date...not) and yikes😬

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

also...thats the same dude???(oh yeah😉🤓)

(1) Show this thread

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

yuck