1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Isn't it time to RELEASE the Cures? Isn't it time to RELEASE the 6000+ patents and the creations of those to reach the people? Isn't it time to REVAMP the Health system to help the people and eliminate completely those controlling it now? Isn't it time to release said Med Beds? Isn't it time to Save the Children? Isn't it time to Save America? Isn't it time to save and protect the Food supply? Isn't it time to Save the Water supply from weather control and toxic behaviors? Isn't it time to Save the World?

We Want Peace! We want Healing!

We TRUST the Plan!

Isn't it time to put Donald J. Trump back in office?

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I need some help..maybe can't see the forest through the trees. How does the plannwork with Revelations. In my mind Revelations is destruction yet the plan talks about everything being great , there are thoughts of ascending yet then how does our "world" play into this all..There is so much at times it all just gets blurred. Can someone help me with weaving this all together.
My mind feels thick today

I always thought The Apocalypse was the last war to end all wars. Then I did my own research and foud this...
Gnosis
Common Greek noun for knowledge.
Occult
Knowledge of the hidden or the paranormal.
Apocalypse
Revealing of hidden knowledge.
(from Ancient Greek ἀποκάλυψις (apokálupsis) 'revelation, disclosure') is a literary genre in which a supernatural being reveals cosmic mysteries or the future to a human intermediary.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sheila Abrams, click on at the bottom under it