Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

going to the moon is the fastest and most effective way

Major £1 million Arrowe Park A&E upgrade completed in just 12 weeks
New state of the art facilities will provide 'highest quality of care' to Covid patients

COMMENTS
ByAlan Weston

👆This is my local hospital. I am praying all these hospital closures has been to install medbeds. 🙏

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Very nice list thanks for posting.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

pineal glands matter ...
#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

And maybe a little HCQ on the side. 😉

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Wow is right, this movie keeps getting better all the time!

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Yes I heard this too! I think it was Morpheus who did a video on it but I think he's lost his YT channel now.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I really love all the sugestions everyone. Its like we are watching out for each other. You are Awesome.

Only followers of this user (@Kvoceans) can see their posts

I just heard one of the best things to do is drink apricots juice.

Much of the rest here I questions. How do you administer it and how much to be safe?

i hear fluoride is bad on toothpast. But, issent that also in our tap water? what are other sugestions for brushing your teeth? I had used baming soda in the past. Though wonder how much thst may effect the enamel.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Keith Wyman to his Publication

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

In response Keith Wyman to his Publication

ive also heard aprocot jioce isnhood for detox pineal gland. Ive not been able to dins it. i also sworched entire family to non-fluoride toothpaste. inise a charcoal one.."hello" brand.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10/10 Where do we get all of these?

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

OoopsI am sorry. I misread. Many can be found at natural health stores, even whole foods. online too but be sure to review country of origin and ingredients 💕

(1) Show this thread