Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I am not a perfect person, though I try to lead a good life. This past year has shown me the depths of evil I had no idea existed. It never gets "ho-hum," the horror of learning how awful some human beings can be. I can only assume they sold their souls. How many of us are so glad the God who created the Universe is a GOOD God? Look what we could have gotten if Lucifer had taken over Heaven way back when.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Amazing that so called "journalists" don't report on these stories and we have to find out through these sites

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

She looks like a he.

(1) Show this thread

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

And her mate.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

SHE SHOULD BE HUNGED!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Completely heartless!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

I had no idea. Thank you--after reading about her my stomach is in knots...this can be such a dark plane to navigate. Ughh. Where justice failed, cancer delivered her death. Unbelievable. Ughh.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

hope we got that bitch 🤬

With the horror beings like this cause, hell is too good for them. May their souls never know peace.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread