2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Sr Agnes Sasagawa, a Japanese nun whose purported visions of the Virgin Mary under the title of Our Lady of Akita included stark warnings for humanity and a plea to pray and repent, died on 08/15/2024 at 1:40pm (JST ) (12:40am EST) at 93.

Aug 15 is the Feast of the Assumption of Mary.

The statue wept 101 times over a period of 6 years

Matt 12:40- For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth

Psalm 140 (DRA) - 1 I have cried to thee, O Lord, hear me: hearken to my voice, when I cry to thee.

Mark 1:40
40 And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down said to him: If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

We are witnessing the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

https://www.catholic365.com/article/30807/a-light-from-the-tabernacle-akita-fifty-years-later.html

On August 15th (The Feast day of Mary's Assumption to Heaven by God) Sister Agnus who gave us the Messages from Mary in Akita Japan 1972… basically confirming the warnings and secrets of Fatima Apparations passed away…. Within 1 day “they gave her a funeral” and announced that her final wish was to donate her body to “science”… this is an absolute abomination and lie… i was so disturbed as I knew instantly “they” (the cabal and demonic church leaders were behind this lie)… she was Blessed Stigmatic.. and is almost certainly a Saint, and as all Saints, her body would have the miracle of incorruptibility (preserved without decay that a normal deceased would have)…. Last night in my dream The Lord revealed to me which made me sick… their plan is to use her body in Satanic rituals as an offering of deification to Satan… we need to pray The Lord prevents this 🙏

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

I was sad when I heard what they are doing to her body. It seems counter to how a saint should be treated. As if they are now disrespecting her even in death. I hope I am wrong.