Ordained Minister. Chef, enjoy sourdough, biscuits, Barbeque, kitchen cooking. I stand with God, Country, We the People. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

Based on my belief in God and the Holy Bible, I will not wear a Mask, or take a COVID-19 Vaccine.
I believe wearing the Mask is a precurser to excepting the Mark of the Beast. Mask is only one letter away from Mark.
I believe that this Vaccine is the Mark of the Beast.

CONFIRMED IN OLD 1993 SHOW DISCUSSING NWO & ILLUMINAT/SATANIC PLANS FOR GLOBALISM, A MAJOR EVENT IN 2000/9/11, THE BUSH FAMILY#NWO AGENDA SINCE HITLER & MICROCHIPS PUT ON THE BACK OF THE HAND OF EVERY HUMAN TO TRACK US & MONETIZE US.

GATES PATENTED THE QUANTUM DOT TATTOO IN DECEMBER 2019 AFTER HE HOSTED A MOCK CORONAVIRUS/EVENT 201 IN OCT. IN JUNE THEY SHOWED SOMEBODY WITH THE CHIP ON THEIR HAND USE IT ON A VENDING MACHINE. IT'S BEEN MODIFIED INTO NANO PARTICLES SINCE. 1993 PLANS?!😳POSTED IT ALL LAST NIGHT.

GATES WANTS CONTROL & DEPOPULATION. PPL DO NOT GET THE VAX! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Daniel Chesnut to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it