I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Please join me in prayers of Thanksgiving. My brother's home was burned down. Everything seemed like it was gone. I have to admit I have been questioning GOD as to why this happened to the best person I know? He already lost his wife very young to Ovarian cancer and this was just another huge loss. Today, he was reunited with her ashes. We thought they were burned a 2nd time. They found his wedding ring and his wedding CD and more items that meant a lot to him were salvaged. We have gone through so much these last few months with him. Today we learned that everything around her ashes were saved. Hopefully other things will be recovered but I cried tears of joy knowing that my sister in law is with my brother again. Thank you GOD. Please let this nightmare end with all of our loved one's health so they can be healed and see the Best that President Trump and his beautiful wife talk about. I am so happy today.

Only people mentioned by @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carolyn Pav, click on at the bottom under it