WHY did Q tell you that. Israel was saved for last?

The reason is Israel is the KEY to bringing down the global deep state.... ( This isn't antisemitism.. I'm referring to the Kazarian Jews the fake northern European Kazars who stole the identity of real Jewish people and created the ROTHSCHILD'S.

ROCKEFELLERS who all came from South Germany where they created the Illuminati in 1776 ... And took control of the local governments and financed the trains and public roads and created the ROTHSCHILD'S banking systems through Europe and help JP
Morgan take over the U.S. banking system after the Titanic killed the biggest U S. Bankers and richest tycoons who were against creating a federal reserve controlled by the ELITES ( kazariams. The Fake AshkenNAZI Jews , who only made a deal with the Roman empire and bought of the Jewish Leaders to become into Judaism and name themselves Jews..)

kouji@yoyonofukuoka
https://x.com/yoyonofukuoka/status/1794439600376811718
12:45 PM ยท May 2

Only people mentioned by @JustOneOfTheBillions369 in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

A little off topic, but at an imaging center I go to where they conduct ultrasounds, mammograms, xrays, etc., I filled out patient paperwork. When asked about my ethnicity, one of the questions asked if I was Kazarian. Weird, and no other paperwork at any other medical facility asked me that question.

Been around since the first Q posts in 2017. Big Fan of Natural Medicine!

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Wow! Never heard of that before..

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฏA++++
No "kitchen sink"?

Will be sending to a couple choice people