πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Ariel with a list of Cancelled Tours & speculation on why.
Everybody going to#Gitmo β‰οΈπŸ€”

Or

The GUARANTEED chaos @ the DNC on Monday
Alien invasion [my favorite]
BLACKOUT [another fave]
10-Day Lockdown
Nuclear Standoff
NESARA / GESARA
Tesla Tech
Debt Jubilee
Birth Certificate account$ activated

Other? β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I think they will turn the Sun simulator off, and, we will all see the incoming system.

One hell of a sky event.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Carole, others also talking about the sun simulator; some have talked about the two suns. What is the sun simulator anyway? And is that why the heat's been so intense lately -- not a normal heat, more like being under a heat lamp πŸ₯΅

It is an orbiting device used to glare out the inevitable eclipses, that are caused by the planetary system of Nibiru, that is now in our solar system..

It can be moved and I suspect, it is closer to the Earth now, as the incoming celestial group exits from our solar system.

Most suns in the galaxy are binary - this sun is our suns twin.

The binary is on a 3600 yr elliptical orbit, I hear according to Sitchin, the Annunaki reside on one of the planets that orbit this brown dwarf, and it is they who have tasked humans to mine gold... They hijacked our natural evolution to that end.

The simulator produces a different type of light, whiter, and more intense.

There are days, as I have said elsewhere, that I feel like an ant under a magnifying glass...

I think we are going to find out soon... they can no longer hide what is happening up there..

The lense flare is from one of my security csms - that is not our sun..., the red orb is from the FAA weather cam, Seward South

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

An ant under a magnifying glass is a perfect analogy! And most days the air is so still that the leaves on the trees don't move.

About 10 years ago I read about Nibiru, but never did a deep dive on it. That was during the NObama years, and there was so much being revealed back then that I had to choose my research topics.

Is there a particular video you could recommend about the sky anomalies we're experiencing now?

Thank you for the information!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I do not have any one specific source.

I started paying attention to this subject in 2016, and kinda absorbed things as they floated past me on the internet river... I also used to read ancient myths both Greek and Egyptian, which dovetailed into this subject

I used to read Nancy Leiders posts, and there was a channel called Earth watchmen, I think, on youtube, but then all the lefty stuff kinda got in the way and I found my attention being diverted from that.

I know they were going to do a movie called 'Annunaki' many years ago but it was canned, however, I think it morphed into the one called 'Eternals' instead.

I see points of data here on AU, and they become parts with my prior info... it is as if the jigsaw picture is almost complete... just a couple more pieces to find.

(1) Show this thread