✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

Goyim News;

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

Who created Islam, (The broom of Israel) ?

A few years ago here on Anonup some Solomon told me Kari Lake was a Jew hater.. I replied and you are?.. Am I goyim to you? That fukr disappeared so fast..

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realToddEJones in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

I doubt muslims would believe you, they would chop your head off for saying that. Hamas has declared jihad on israel, and ALL muslims MUST comply, and, support.

Islam openly practices all the things we are against.

Remember, Jesus was born to jews.

One brother GAVE UP HIS BIRTHRIGHT to bed with non jewish women. Judaism is passed through the mother, not the father. so his projeny are no longer jewish.

Besides, islam is not a RACE, it is a cult, and ANYONE can join, after saying a few words before an Iman. John Brennan for nstance. To be jewish, you must be trained before converting Jews do not proselytize. Muslims are required to do so, at EVERY opportunity.

No, I am not religious, I belong to none of them, so I do not have emotional attachment to any of them.

First I hear the 'Jesuits, created islam' Then 'The Catholic Church created islam', then, 'Jews created islam'.🤣

Seems no one is willing to point at that pedophile, woman hating, bandit invert, mohammed, old bastard.

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Truth is always a work in progress.

(1) Show this thread