https://x.com/ToldUso1776/status/1823779055306780738

Do you think the mRNA taken by people is going to be activated into a POX-LIKE presentation? πŸ€” ENOUGH to scare the shit out of everyone to take more of their JABS.

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Lowering your frequency and vibration makes you more susceptible to getting any virus so I’m not even thinking about it! No fear! These people mostly have been taken out anyway! In my eyes the worst thing the White hats can do now is spread another virus on there watch! That’s what open thinkers are wondering! Will the White hats do that and blame the Democrats even though they all have been replaced in the movie? πŸ‘€πŸ˜³

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

I agree absolutely! I, personally thing the white hats are Testing the population... to see the size of the awakened majority.... πŸ”₯πŸ™ Either way, it will always be a Hard NO for any "vaccines"/bioweapons. They would have to shoot me first.

(1) Show this thread