Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

But I never stopped buying guns and ammo and giving them away to trusted contacts

We heard we read but we haven’t seen

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So all of a sudden,
ALL that we have seen…resignations, the new fashion of ankle monitors, collapsing corrupt corporations, Hollywood & Disney going broke, earthquake clusters, TRUTH DISCLOSURE like we have never had in our WHOLE FUCKING LIVES, 3 letter agencies shown for their true intentions, CORRUPTION ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE FUCKING LOCAL DOG CATCHER LEVEL being exposed…

Seriously.
How the hell can IT be cleaned up IF we aren’t shown where & how fucking corrupt it is? The time for citizen participation is coming up fast because of the need for PATRIOTS to fill roles formerly held by corrupt self serving traitors.

Tell me you’re past tired.
Tell me you need to unplug & take time to reboot…
BUT DON’T TELL ME YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE YOUR OWN EYES.

IF YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO SWALLOW THAT FUCKING BLACK PILL…is AU the place for you?

Seriously, you just want to vomit that shit all over the ONLY people that have stood beside you for the last 4 years?

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I'll take Pennsylvania.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Feeling more like this as the days go by ! 🙏🏻❤️ .