Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason that you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp right now waiting to be executed is because of God's hand on this man right here!
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down the whole corrupt govt to do it.

Nana has gotten very used to hearing his soothing voice at bedtime.

God is real!
Angels are real!
Please Pray out loud and pay attention.
Nana had a NDE in 1981 and I am telling you please pay attention

Love the book "An inquiry into the existance of angels" by janovic. handed to me in a bar on thanksgiving by the publisher at random.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Wow that is awesome! Lorna Byrne has a couple of good books, she is a autistic that has seen angels ever since she was born, she was surprised when she was little when she figured out everyone else didnt also see them. Angels in My Hair is one of them I forget the other,

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you I will look into that book SOOO Many books to read! information to intake!

(1) Show this thread