Mon. 17 Aug. GESARA Announcement: President Trump told banks to begin zeroing out mortgage, credit cards and other forms of personal debt starting Mon. 17 Aug. with the national debt already taken care of by switching to the QFS, all other debt would begin to be fully paid off by the end of August 2024. …Gesara DurPreusse on Twitter Mon. 12 Aug. 2024

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Aug. 17 on a Monday is either 2020 or 2026. If this has already happened, PLEASE tell me...should my single-mother daughter use her precious savings to pay off her credit card, or not worry about it? This is a real problem for real folks.

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

This is not going to happen while the democrats are still in power think about it!!! BS

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

Think about this if if happens now the democrats would get the credit. Everything is a fake but the struggle is real

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts