Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Here's to the Crazy Ones...
The Anons.
The Rebels.
The Patriots.
The Seekers of Truth.
To those who see the world differently...

You can quote us, disagree, glorify or vilify us, but...
about the only thing you can't do, is ignore us.

...and while some may see us as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who Q.

😭😭I needed to hear this. My circle grows smaller all the time. My 80ish parents think I'm nuts and today one of my best friends is questioning my sanity. She was onboard until Trump "lost" the election. I can only speak bits and pieces of this to my husband. The 4 or 5 I managed to redpill are still hanging on, but by a thread. I know the best is yet to come, but right now I'm sad, lonely and depressed. Im going to put my blankets over my head until this circus is over.😭

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrueBlue60 in this post can reply

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Diane Miller to her Publication

You have a big family with all of us here.

God-loving American Patriot living abroad. All about the children. HOLD THE DAM LINE! The Best is Yet to Come!

HOLD THE LINE, PATRIOT! Stop bothering to talk to them all about it and hang out here with us!!!

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

In response Ari 17_19 to her Publication

Thanks! That is indeed my plan. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Whether or not you like Stevie Nicks (she was on an arrest list too...uggghh) this is a great video. I was led to this by Patrick Kennedy before I got the boot from Jack's Place.

PLEASE GOD SHOW THEM THE WAY:

https://youtu.be/-hsNZXe3r50

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I was in same boat. Few Videos help pull me back out of it. Anonup has really helped!
I have "informed" family in past was laughed at or told to knock it off, until I was proven correct. will ve this time as well.
when you know in your heart when you can feel it in your gut when you know you know!!!
Never give up many are here for you!!!
Bless You πŸ™‚πŸ™

Only when people see the truth [for themselves] will people understand the true nature of their deception.
Seeing is Believing.
Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
Q

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

Indeed Friend.
[YOU MUST SHOW THEM]
Soon they will seek you out for comfort/understanding.
https://anonup.com/thread/873499

(1) Show this thread