Our treasures are what Jesus referred to as treasure.

Your gold and silver will NOT save you.

Not in this life, not in the next.

Restore the Republic? HAH. How long has it been, or have we ever really, had one?

If your heart aches for earthly things, then your heart will be broken.

Store your riches in heaven, Jesus said.

Learn what that means.

Learn it and then the kingdom of heaven will belong to you

but not the earthly detritus

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

That is so true....my sweet angel fur baby Jacqueline died in my arms Wed, night...not expected and their us no amt of $$$, cars or anything I want but my sweet angel back...it is like all the sweet energy was sucked out world....I can not go more then an hour without bursting onto tears....and I am not a crier.......

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

I AM SO VERY SORRY.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌπŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

My 18 Year Old Kitty "Pepper" Left Earth In My Arms November 2012. I Am STILL Sad She No Longer Walks On Terra Firma.

I DO Know, She IS Alive AND Well! So Is Your Sweet Baby. Hold On To Truth.
You WILL See Her Again
Jumping Into Your Arms!
Glorious Day!

Our Fur Babies Know They Were Loved, Well Respected, Well Treated With Us On Earth.

Jesus Name, πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ
Father God's Peace
That Passes ALL Understanding Be
With You ALWAYS!
You WILL See Your
Fur Baby Again.
AMEN. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Hugs, Much Love.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

TY most ppl don't understand how hard it is to lose a fur-baby....I am so sorry u lost your cat....IMO all animals have a soul and Jacqueline touched my soul....I miss her so much the other fur baby we have is moping and can;t find Iac he looks and looks and he does understand what is going on.....Thank u....

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robino in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

They understand when you hold them, talk to them,
tell them baby is now
In The Arms Of Father God,
Father God's Protection,
Safe, We'll See Them Again.

Watch Their Faces.
Watch Their Eyes.

Fur babies know when you are telling them Truth.
They know.

It confirms confidence
of our understanding about them.
They trust even more to sharing more details about themselves. It's really cool.

They know more than one may think they know.
If they trust, they share.
You can see it in their eyes.

They're SO loving and smart! They know baby has left Earth. They know. Tell them, reassure them you guys know together baby is Safe in a Special place...
Behind Father God's Safe curtain our Human flesh eyes aren't allowed to see. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

OMG Susie does this pain longing for my fur-baby get any better....I don't know how to stop longing for a hug....ppl at the park today "oh u will get over it and pretty soon u will have another to love"....really that does not help....xx

(1) Show this thread