Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Paula Taylor

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

The sequel to Fall of the cabal Part 23 Whistleblower about hospital murders

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yK99LkArXqJG/

I have resisted sharing any of The Fall of the Cabal series, as I thought most people would disregard and/or be in such disbelief that they would not even listen to any other warnings - I think it is time..here is the latest - I would recommend watching the whole series..the truth must get out:

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread