Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Can you be a little more specific for the not so smart ones?

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

We are all very smart; that's why we're here..(😁) 🤍

The world we live in the video game is a 3D three dimension made up of fear and anger....

We are headed to a world of 5D which is the Golden age of Love light and freedom from The matrix...

Many of us are experiencing seeing orbs different types of pure love light energy some of us are seeing ships and expanding conscious (connecting with our cosmic families) and in doing so able to communicate with the higher technologically advanced and spiritually advanced beings....((Think of them as angels from father God creator source)) 🙏

Personal Awakening is the real baptism. I personally experienced an accidental Kundalini Awakening over 3 years ago and it was a near-death experience... Whew.. ⛑️

We're not only going thru an awakening, but for the first time ever and hundreds of thousands of years we are ascending with Mother Gaia..((it's a very deep subject)). I know it sounds different if one has not delved into spirituality quite y

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow
Im glad to hear this.
So what am I seeing plz?

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

The last few weeks when I go for a walk, and the sun is behind me, when I look down in front of me I see a circular rainbow. It's like there is a transparent sphere centered in me and the outside edge is in the light spectrum of a rainbow and is being projected on the ground in front of me.

I used to ask the old cliche Q - who am I?

But the correct Q is - WHAT am I?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Three simple words at an explanation...

The Great Awakening!!!

😊

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

From light to dark

3D to 5D

The ending won't be for everyone...

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍

(1) Show this thread