You have to have a thick shell, good discernment, and a very good understanding of the drops to watch this impeachment. I accidentially had it on during a power nap earlier and woke up raging pissed. It was like poision to the subconsciounsess.

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I LITERALLY CANNOT stand even HEARING the Dems speak. Their voice CRAWLS under my skin.

Proud Patriot of the best President in American history, Donald J. Trump! I love my President as much as I love America. ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

Same! I watched the fake crying the first day and was laughing. But, when it got to them "presenting their case", I couldn't listen to more than 5 minutes of it. It makes me feel disgusting because I can see the evil coming out of their mouth.

Trump's lawyers obliterated them though when it was our turn! That was epic๐Ÿ˜‚!! I say our turn instead of Trump's turn because what they do to him, they do to us; we are all one.

I can't wait to see Trump again! BEST POTUS EVER!! ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @LisaEvans in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Evans, click on at the bottom under it