Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Elizabeth Sylvia

Mario Nawfal

@MarioNawfal
🚨🇬🇧FACEBOOK CENSORS RENOWNED UK BIOLOGIST FOR OPPOSING MALE ATHLETES IN WOMEN'S SPORTS

@RichardDawkins
:

“My entire Facebook account has been deleted, seemingly (no reason given) because I tweeted that genetically male boxers such as Imane Khalif (XY undisputed) should not fight women in Olympics.

Of course, my opinion is open to civilised argument. But outright censorship?”

Source: X

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

THEY DELETE MY POSTS ALL THE TIME WHILE PROMOTING TRANSGENDERS AND HOMOSEXUAL SITES ALONG WITH THE MASONS AND ILLUMINATE

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication