Radiating warmth like the sun above,
Opening doors with selfless grace,
Spreading love, a gentle shove,
Inspiring others to embrace the race.

True wealth is measured by what we share,
Yearning to make a difference, to care.
#generosity

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Jes King to her Publication

@iamjason913
ThanQ brother for all you do. Thank you for helping me relight my lantern, encouraging me, comforting me, seeing my heartache and shouldering the pain with me. You know, you and your family are so very dear and special to my heart. I give you light and bless you abundantly for sharing them with me. Yes I am home. Centered & Sighted.

forgive my .. vociferous momentary nature... I pray I was not making bad vibes.

Vociferous- outspoken, cheeky, vociferous, explicit, noisy, talkative
(I flipping love that word...)

Mmmyyy gingja. 🤍, Jes US kinG

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jes King to her Publication

We Love You Jes and it was such a pleasure to spend some time with you yesterday, so happy you got to meet lil man (again) and now that he can articulate his love with words as well as in Spirit, I trust in all God is doing as do you, even when it seems dark, we remain focused on The LORD and shall overcome as He has overcome for us. So happy to hear you are home and can now be still and rest a bit, continued prayers for God's abundant blessings all over yours and your daughters life. 🙏

(1) Show this thread