"Eight children who claim they were used as slave labour on cocoa plantations in Ivory Coast have launched legal action against the world’s biggest chocolate companies. They accuse the corporations of aiding and abetting the illegal enslavement of “thousands” of children on cocoa farms in their supply chains."

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/feb/12/mars-nestle-and-hershey-to-face-landmark-child-slavery-lawsuit-in-us

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Retired educator, Patriot, #MAGA, Catholic from Cajun Country in Louisiana.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

The truth and Divine Justice shall prevail.✝️🙏

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

Great, now do Nike.

Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening! #WWG1WGA #PresidentTrump

Here's some interesting information on the history of South Africa snd how this abuse began. Very concerning! https://www.bitchute.com/channel/32lk4I248BJ8/

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Unthinkable! These companies MUST be stopped from enslaving these children (and same goes for their use of highly-toxic pesticides).

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Sue the crap out of those durty bastards! Those poor children.....

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

I watched a documentary, it was so sad. people breaking their back to make someone else rich and making pennies. None of them had ever even tasted chocolate.

Trump is still our President 2021 Living for Christ, Family, and my Pups 5th Platform and dizzy ❤️🤣❤️

I'm so ready for this part! God bless these children, each and every one of them! Still praying for ALL our children! Bring it on, 2021!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

right on time. next lawsuit, buying wayer reservoirs and selling people poison