Only people mentioned by @Matriot in this post can reply

In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

10 years isn't enough. No one reading this believes that in 10 years this sick fook will be rehabilitated. What happens to him then? He goes back to being a sick fook.

Servant, Christ follower, diligent Truth seeker, lover of people

I think he and Fauci were roommates and labmates in college...

According to the Bible, that type behavior condemns the unrepentant soul to hell, eternal separation from Jehovah.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Feed him to his beloved reptiles.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Sick bastard. Hopefully there are more than a couple dog lovers in stir.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I read my great grandfathers diaries...and he talks about pedophilia and the royal family and all the things we are talking about...

And he talks about language and people who have to write dictionaries and he is basically saying they need protection because focusing on such matters mentally creates it...

Its such an experience to read them... the 50's and 60's... he hung out with all the poets and writers of the time...

He was very Godly... he poured it all into his diaries and I am so blessed.... they also work a little like Q... I have syncs with them...

They are totally amazing....

So.. as we talk about these things... we have to keep praying because some people are absorbing it...

How could anyone imagine such filth? It's so inhuman... and they write for kids... I banned it years ago because its Murdoch owned.. or Maxwell... and I knew then 10 years ago it was going to be used to mess with kids minds... Attenborough is on the flight log...

How vial... God protect us an

Cathy O'Brien was 6 years old when she was given

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

my word

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

nothing is sicker than this with the exception of raping children

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

These things are beyond....

(1) Show this thread