I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I didn't test drive my Bride. I put in the time and did the research. If you have to test drive your partner before the commitment....you don't even recognize the contract you are signing...

Purity before nudity.

#truth Matters.

#BlessUp

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

BRAVO... It is wisdom.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

It's BIBLICAL.

#BlessUp

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

IT IS!

And I can ALSO testify, it is a safeguard for the cementing of the marriage. MY husband and I CHOSE that same path....

GOD bless!

20 years on the 28th of this month...

2nd best decision I made...

#BlessUp

Gotcha...
I trust all is well with your health! You sound like you are in a 'good place' physically, mentally, and spiritually! That remains my prayer for you.

WE need you... and it is a blessing every time you connect on AU!

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

Guess, I do have a mission.

If they won't delete me, I'll keep spitting truth.

Plus many of you aren't on X, makes for shitty family functions.

AU, is a special breed of anons.

Feels kinda special to be a part.

Helmet and name tag included.

#BlessUp

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Glad you are here! Blessings to you!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😘💙🐸 Glad you are here!

(4) Show this thread