Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

These cops need to be fired or fired at, your call. They are part of the problem. Bad cops doing bad things for money. They sold their soul to the devil.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Notice at 1:58 she says Dr on phone with 'satan' (Acronym?)

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

CDS - Covid Derangement Syndrom

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot! Love Jesus! Here for Trump. I FB all patriots! #WWG1WGA #MAGA @KAG #1A #2A

WTF!! I hope theere are massive lawsuits!! This is America and this sh*t has to stop!!!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Unbelievable! 😳

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

f'ing Nazi Fascists.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤬😡

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

HORRIFYING!!!!! THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Followed Q since December 2017. Still didn't see Nov. 3 2020 coming...Now it makes sense.....Got my 🍿....on the edge of my seat...

People have lost their Damn Minds! AMA forms!! You can not hold someone against their will without a 5150 (CRAZY...danger to self or others) hold... 30 years hospital administration...and you can decline any care period!! Its f""king ASSAULT

In response Sharon Griswold to her Publication

part of whats in thatclaw suit should be to allowed to kick their ass. and, if not you, then you can pick who.

That is deafiantly againat so many laws. patients rights being one. though i would like to know more about those numbers and more specifically what some of those terms used means? American Medical Association (AMA)? I hate to tell you this but most hospitable are lousy as Patients rights and dont fully recognise them. Doctors are the worst since they are contractors and dont have to take any certificstion cluse on the subject. My late wife used to be a mgr in a hospitable and trach

(2) Show this thread

TRUMP WON! PRAY FOR TRUMP! MAGA! KAG! WW1WGA

This is concerning. I'm glad a bunch of people came out to support them! We have to help each other out and watch out for each other. We are dealing with demons!

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Powerful. Must watch!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

OMG