A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

This all makes so much sense.

1/3

The White Rabbit Podcast 🐇
@AllBiteNoBark88
BREAKING UK NEWS:
I have received credible intel that those who appear to be muslim migrants in the UK are in fact UN Soldiers. This is why Police have a stand-down order for anything they attend that involve these men. It is why they arrived in the UK without families & are housed in Hotels as Guests of the Crown. The footage of them arriving on boats was a carefully crafted movie to distress Britons. It is an Operation to garner UK Public Support for Digital Identity so Britons can "feel safe". The Operation will end when Digital ID is adopted. Like the Trump Assassination Attempt civilians matching the description of those you should fear have been used for what will appear like an escalation of societal violence.

2/3

It is very important Britons that you do not fall for this PsyOp as it is the one that will hammer the final nail in your coffin of freedom. You are in a Fifth Generation War. They cannot drop bombs as they wish to retain the infrastructure & architecture. Surveillance State etc.

Step back.
Wake up.
Do not become violent & fall for this.

The White Rabbit

What they have not declared publicly in the 5 eyes nations is that we are on a War footing. The trillions of dollars designated for Ukraine is likely funnelled into the operations of these UN Soldiers. Far from being Peace Keepers they have raped & murdered their way through every operation & country they have arrived in. All with diplomatic immunity. UN Soldiers are government hired thugs. It is terrrorism 101. And as governments continue to terrorise us 4.5 years into C-ertificate O-f V-accination I.D - Digital ID, they will claim all those who can see it are the terrorists.

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

3/3

I didn't really think that the money was going to the Ukraine, maybe but being funneled out.
Zelensky is an actor playing out his part.
Remember the Oscar that Sean Penn handed him?
I have heard more than once that Putin is actually the leader of the Ukraine.
This is Trump, Putin, etc. setting up and exposing the deepstate.