Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

365 of them in His Word! He doesn't even use our calendar but look what He did for each of us! 1 time for every day of our year! There is NO Greater Love ❤️

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Renewal of human hope is only possible starting with individual human beings 🌟Awakening🌟 to their spiritual potential. We must 👀 what is going on, denounce abuses & seek the Spirit within's guidance.

“It is the Pope, Mother Teresa, etc …they are criminals, but their crime is such that you will need GREAT intelligence to understand it.”
~ Osho

All religions & rules were constructed by Thoth 👿 to control humanity and steer them in the direction that serves their child trafficking, pedophilia & satanic ritual abuse. The procurement of children is their lust, because children are their food, as the demons have no light of their own. Religions also establish conflict humanity would get behind with all their heart and soul, feeding loosh to the demons of Thoth.

There are mostly very good innocent & loving people devoting their life force to these religions, completely unaware they are feeding the dark & offering up their own soul to Thoth. 😳

https://forthepeople.space/religio

no doubt that is true, but I have no religion...only a relationship with the Creator of all things. :)

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it