I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I want to see this plastered all over social media.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ‘ A preview of NEXT week in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ”Š NOW πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ€πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ Huge pro-Palestine protest now in the streets of London

People calling for the immediate end of the Zionist aggression against civilians in the Gaza Strip.

For a free and independent Palestine
End of Israeli occupation in the West Bank.

https://t.me/Intelsky/19058

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Carole 🌟 $ 280 BILLION US TAXPAYER DOLLARS INVESTED since 1948 in US/Israeli Ethnic Cleansing and Occupation Operation; $ 150B direct "aid" & $ 130B in "Offense" contracts

400 PALESTIAN ATHLETES in Gaza Extermination. The fatalities include 245 footballers, including 69 children & 176 young men.

Human rights monitor Euro-Med reported that the brutal military onslaught had razed down numerous sports facilities in the coastal sliver, including β€œ300 five-a-side courts, 22 swimming courts, 12 covered sports halls for basketball, volleyball, handball & six tennis stadiums.”

Recounting the extent of the destruction in a letter to FIFA last month, the PFA said, β€œThe entire football infrastructure in Gaza has been either destroyed or severely damaged.”

The Israeli regime has staged a prolific presence in the games, with as many as 88 participants, despite vociferous international calls for imposition of a ban on Israeli participation in the event in light of Tel Aviv’s atrocities.

Many Jews have been thrown out of the Labour Party because of their support for Palestine.

Thanks to all Jews who are trying to stop the killing of Palestinian people.

Meet The β€˜Wrong Jew’ The Media Doesn’t Want You To Know Exists πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/4mEuE-XiHj4?si=HbLVMbj5scGjuOQJ

Meet The β€˜Wrong Jew’ The Media Doesn’t Want You To Know Exists - YouTube

"All around the world there are hundreds of thousands of Jews saying 'not in our name',"Naomi Wimborne-Idrissi is co-founder of Jewish Voice for Labour.Join ...

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Oh, Thank god. All Social Media ever showcases are the Zionist.
Restores my faith that there are good and bad in every group of people.
Now all I have to pray for are more of this kind of people than the other.

(1) Show this thread

Carole 🌟 πŸ‘€ stay in your πŸ’“ peace is neutral

This all goes against the Natural Laws of our Universe and is considered spiritual genocide

The .02% super elite, 1% elite and 10% elite-minions ** striving to manifest a HIVE MIND humanity are no comparison to the billions of humans who don’t want to be slaves, hence, the controllers have extensively experimented with mind control techniques to corral human consciousness into hive mind workers without their knowledge. The Trans-gender, Trans-humanist, Geo-engineering, Vaccination Passport movements, to name a few, are part of this agenda and many humans jump on board oblivious to their eventual demise, just as the controllers suspected they would via their disinformation mastery.

Please READ Q website: FOR THE PEOPLE - DARK TO LIGHT - A brief history of dark and LIGHT

https://forthepeople.space/dark-to-light-2/

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

[they] are the ones the Bible refers to as 'those who call themselves Jews, but are really of their father, hasatan'

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Hamas struck first, without warning, hit only civilian targets, then entered to kidnap, rape and behead... Hamas built its HQ under a hospital.

Taqiyya allows lying about origin and religion. Kazar say 'jew', taqiyya must assume muslim.

Hijrah is being enacted in Europe. Soon Sharia street patrols will terrorize many communities, with grooming and rape gangs, mafia style jizya and sharia street goons.

Islam is OPENLY pedophile, openly treats women as brood mares, considers non muslims livestock.

It is not a sin to lie to livestock.

Indeed Satan is in charge.

(2) Show this thread