Military Document Shows The True Effects Of 5G.......

What happened to the covfefe?

Join:@RevealedEye

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

I’ve been observing a cell tower that is in direct line of me, appx 5 to 6 miles from me as the crow flies, and typically it has red lights all aligned up the tower,
but the last few days it only emits this single bright flashing white light periodically with none of the red lights as I typically see!
I’m thinking maybe they do this because of weather changes for planes to see better, but weather has been clear other than from heat pollution!
Just an observation & this video made me think of it! I know nothing of how these things work but it did give me pause!
About 2 years back, I recall an area where I traveled every day! I noticed during one of those days as I passed a certain junction of this road how I got an uneasy feeling within a mile path! I decided to pay attention & then I saw a huge new tower had been installed along that path!
Coincidence?

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Covfefe was never about 5G.

I know the rumor about it fixing the cell radiation but no technical information ever surfaced. None. From the tech side; if you change the frequency of a signal - it is no longer the same signal. It cannot work as intended.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

This is very disturbing to me among other things.

(1) Show this thread