When this becomes known to the masses, this will be the ultimate wake-up!

Their secret is out!
[they] are not human
[they] are Reptilians
[they] eat the flesh of young children
[they] drink the blood of the young children
#Adrenochrome 🩸

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

THIS MOVIE SHOWS HOW THEY HAVE BEEN KEEPING TRUTH FROM US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtdycmhTgeI

The Island - YouTube

Blockbuster action director Michael Bay delivers a striking look at a strange world of the future in this sci-fi action drama. Midway through the 21st centur...

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

i totally get it and figured it out a few years ago... my friends and famly? still dont believe jfk jr is alive never mind elvis even tho hes on the computer... who can doubt that tone in his voice.. its just the same... so reptilians.. that is a no go for all of them. maybe in five years???

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

According to biblical accounts, the serpent in the story of Genesis was cursed by God to “slink on its belly and eat dust all the days of its life” (Genesis 3:14). This curse was a punishment for the serpent’s role in tempting Eve to disobey God’s command.
Maybe they all just went underground until they could find a wasy to come back to the surface.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Do these disappear and reappear?

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

i had read that they all are dead now with help of alien technologie and them also when they could.. the others who chose to leave this earth have with the confirmation that they cannot return ever or be destroyed immediately.. but is that why another war in 100 years then the earth is free forever?? or we at the end of that 1000 year wait and we are the end of cabal... forever??

(1) Show this thread