If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I come to the struggle of this point. I am on state record as "Not a US Person". I am on the state record as a Missourian.
I firmly and immovably stand on the land as a living natural man, and this is also on public record.
I do not have any binding agreements with any government formed corporations, like "The State of Colorado" or "The County of Mesa County Colorado" that grants anyone any kind of jurisdictional sway over me and my life.

The Employer Identification Number (EIN) for the County of Mesa County, Colorado, is 84-6000783.

The Employer Identification Number (EIN) for the State of Colorado is 84-7301237.

These are registered corporations and not our government. But the same is true of everyone on Capital Hill is also merely employees of a government formed corporation and not the genuine real actual United States of America officials there.

So here lies my struggle. They weren't "voted in" so how do you vote them out? They criminally hijacked the US.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

There are only 3 options:

Exposure - continuing to try to wake up normies who don't want to be woke up and who will hate you for it if you do.

Beat them at their own game - If you steal from a thief, he can't call the cops because his own crime would be exposed.

Civil war - which, at this time, anons would still loose because too many are still sleeping and would cheer on the corrupt institutions.

To me, the only moral option is still exposure. Unless Q is real we will eventually be forced into either conflict or slavery.

We definitely can't do civil war. I mean if it "really" came to that I am sure we would prevail eventually but only after they blew everything up worth having, and no one makes any more resources and society degenerates and along with it their army so we win. But that is years long of a lay-wasting mass population loss method of fighting.
So I studied the law literally. I seriously just beat my district attorney facing off in an all day trial, my "first real case" if you will. My previous ones were learning experiences I suffered through and had to fight to reverse/counter. But it worked, I not only won bu the case is "dismissed with prejudice" and that is the "Gold Star" level dismissal. Other attorneys were sitting in from other courtrooms watching us battle! It was fucking kewl I have to admit!

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Congratulations on your court win, Yester. It must feel triple sweet after previous defeats. Your win is exposure at the court level, which is who needs to see it the most to effect change in that system.

Agree on civil war. Everyone would loose, bigly. And in the chaos, criminals would again profit.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

They just literally fucking started again! Today!

(1) Show this thread