💉🐾💔 “FOX 45 INVESTIGATES NATIONWIDE CLAIMS THAT PETS
ARE DYING FROM VACCINATIONS”

😻 A friend I call “The Dog Whisperer”
told me her Vet apologized to her 20-years ago.
He said, “I’m so sorry I gave your dogs all those shots.
They were totally UNNECESSARY
& in my experience, they caused more harm than good.”

I first learned about the FATAL SHEDDING from the VAX
from the great Janet Ossebaard,
who wrote & produced THE FALL OF THE CABAL series.

In May 2020, Janet told Charlie Ward she had visited a friend
who SHE DID NOT KNOW had been VAXXED
& the next day HER LITTLE DOG DIED & she became very ill.
She cured herself with Pine Needle Tea.

Animals are especially vulnerable because in the case of dogs
they sniff everything & get poisonous shedding
via their paws & noses 🙏🐾💞

IVERMECTIN & cancer in dogs
Ivermectin inhibits canine mammary tumor growth…
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6679554/

👇💔 NCSWIC to Big Pharma

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Here's a post of a Veterinarian's public testimony that backs you up 💯 Kat. 👇The Cabal INTENTIONALLY makes our Beloved Animals suffer SO THAT WE SUFFER MORE. (More Loosh for demons.)

We have to stop trusting those who wear SNAKES on their uniform, that's my opinion only, based on my own experience.

Veterinary Medicine is still Big Pharma, and my veterinarians all went CRAZY over animal "vaccinations", because they all got themselves "vaccinated & boosted", too.

Last straw for me was when my Vet gave my horses a "multivax" for who-knows-what and they darn near collapsed, almost fell over, had to lay down. NOT GOOD.

This Veterinarian testifying is my HERO. Big Hat Tip to WalkerFast!
https://anonup.com/thread/14267139

I have lost five dogs in two years to aggressive fast growing turbo cancers

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotThunder in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Lynn Case to her Publication

That's terrible, and hearing of it pisses me off. My adopted Sis was a Vet Tech for decades and she told me doggies only needed 1, ONE NOT TWO OR ANNUAL JUST ONE rabies shot that is good for life - so why the hell they giving them every year or 2 or 3? Now we gotta wonder if rabies is a scam. I am at the point where I believe ALL VACCINES for Humans and Animals are a scam to make us and them ILL. That's just my opinion.
Now we gotta really look at anti-parasitics to undue the damage injections did to our dogs - LIKE INJECTING THEM WITH MANUFACTURED VIRUS AND CANCER-CAUSING PARASITES!!!

There was a time when there was no heartworm. ARE THEY INJECTING OUR DOGS WITH HEARTWORM EGGS?????
Just askin' a question.