Back when I was on Facebook or yahoogroups, I used to be part of a group and had an individual that had one of the crystal skulls.

Has anyone heard from any of those of those groups and/or the crystal skulls themselves???

The 13 Crystal Skulls Of The Apocalypse | Myth Hunters on Odyssey - YouTube

Video says these were all fakes, and that there are not 13 skulls. But once upon time I remember much talk about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMVXNzGCEV0

The 13 Crystal Skulls Of The Apocalypse | Myth Hunters on Odyssey - YouTube

The Crystal Skulls are some of the ancient world's most striking artefacts. That is if they're real of course. Discover the truth behind these enigmatic obje...

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Yes Kris. I was in several yahoo groups also and recall there being quite a bit of chatter way bk then about the skulls, definitely heard stuff about the Mitchel-Hedges skull (though I don't recall seeing this video before, so tyvm for sharing it). It was about the same time I was working my way through Project Camelots whistle Blower Interviews.

https://projectcamelotportal.com/?s=Crystal+skulls

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

However, this video about the skulls, they say that all the ones they examined were fakes. I did not know if any more skulls come out of hiding or mentioned or anything more? It has been a long while since I heard about them!

I think Gaia and David Wilcock/Corey Goode mentioned them before as well!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Aloha😍
I once was a follower 😊
Kerry Cassidy's site
I was once off planet, Now on here
I recommend James Rink 😊

(3) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

apocalypse

1 of 2
noun
apoc·​a·​lypse ə-ˈpä-kə-ˌlips
: something thought of as a prophetic revelation

Revelation of hidden (occult) knowledge (Gnostic).

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!