This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Inspired by a post from@DC_Draino

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

No surprises there, "sure, give them the pages they want, make sure to use the "special" highlighter, (wink wink)

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Just Diana to her Publication

It has been going on far too long IMO. They say things like "It's still under investigation" as their excuse to black everything out.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Yes sir, I am ready for the credits to be run on this very bad movie.. Trump is supposed to speak in Harrisburg pa in a few minutes..Rumble is carrying it live.

I have it keyed up at Right Side Broadcast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=objPRIWawdo

LIVE: President Donald J. Trump Holds a Rally in Harrisburg, PA - 7/31/24 - YouTube

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a Rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on Wednesday, July 31, 2024, at 6:00...

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bob Enslow, click on at the bottom under it