Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I love that man. He needs to jump in a med bed to reverse your age and he come back and do atleast 8 more yrs. This man is brilliant and surrounded by vipers.

Christian, Single, Registered Nurse, Patriot that loves God, family and country. WWG1WGA

He is definitely my hero!

so flipping hot. I love Mr President ❤

so flipping hot. I love Mr President ❤

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

made me smile! thank you.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

🇺🇸❤️💯☝️🐸

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

世界を救うヒーロー✨🌏✨

🙏💞

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Makes me miss him even more🥳🇺🇸

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

😆

💞✨💖✨💞