When I do a search on YT for MJ video's this is conveniently integrated within the results.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

yup! and if you type in the weekend superbowl, it comes up with videos of him, mixed with MJ videos in between. i thought that was interesting too.

I keep singing TW's songs ..... smh

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

I think there is defintely something going on with the You Tube algorithms at the momemt 🤔

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

is the weeknd MJs new fwp identity ?!?!?! a way for him to share his music? omfg i used to listen to the weeknd a lot. unique vibe to it......... im intrigued. too many questions.

And the truth shall set us free

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

It's a THRILLER to me!

Signature gloves, shoes, jacket move, hand behind back, head movements, suscinct execution, classic teeth over bottom lip moment, finger spread, neck flexibility, clearly tempted to body roll (holding back)

Unmistakable smile

He's "marking" instead of "full-out". (He knows how, but he's not executing the moves.)

Watch closely.

Body language cannot be fully hidden. Saw it during Super Bowl too.

God has created each of us to be unique Humans are made in God's image, each one special.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

God FIRST•Proud Patriot and Trump Supporter•CEO of Clean Hands Michigan•Exiled by Twitter twice•

The Weeknd's real name is 'Abel' and he's from Canada. What the heck is going on in Canada? lol🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

hmm...okay - but what's with all the blood ?

In response California American to his Publication

I went over that a few days ago. Beat up by the sin of the world. Look at lyrics 4 blinding lights.

(1) Show this thread

I checked out the videos, looked at Weeknd, havent seen him before, dont know who he is, all I can see is that Michael is of the light and the weeknd bloke is of the darkness - As
per the music videos. 🤨

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Have you noticed this?

https://anonup.com/thread/1404031

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

It is totally updated. Lots of BLM and a Trump rally. interesting!

(1) Show this thread

Texas Patriot mom who loves researching for truths. I love Jesus! I also love and support President Trump. WWG1WGA #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸

i tried the search on YT and it only pulled up MJ. MJ would be 60 years old. The singer of The Weeknd is 30. Not sure what this post is supposed to imply?

I got a very strange sense when I heard him and watched him. I couldn't put my finger on it. This could be why.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Awesome, ty!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

But Ghost, they look less alike than the real & fake Biden. How is this a consideration? 🤔🤔

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I can honestly say, this one will shock the shit out of me....but I coulnd't be more excited!!🙌