Now you have Archbishop Carlo Vigano calling Macron's wife a tranny................
#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

I finally got to send that part of his letter to family who think I'm full of crap for believing that and that Trudeau is Castro's son. We're catholic and some laughed at me and asked about her kids and I sent a few pics of them and their real parents and pointed how they look dead on the real parents. Also sent some pics I've saved of her from back in the day and the big old giant back she has. I think I gave some of them room for thought but I needed the Vigano letter to add validity to my Michelle is a man statement I've been dropping for a few years. One brother just thought that big Mike was a nickname that the conservatives who don't like him or Hussein use.

Archbishop Vigano has not been wrong. I am praying for protection for him. He has had many death threats.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Well, if the truth fits, and, as in this case it surely does!