Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Amen Kathy, 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Been fighting for years I don’t mind being the crazy one that no one talks to in my family I’m at peace.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Kind of puts things to context that Ascension and Oneness with God, is an individual self Journey returning back to the Source (God).

And not a "they'" 'them" or the like which is following the crowd and allowing crowd mentality. Also puts to context of "they" or "them" needing a Pope to be an interpreter or guide for the people. "They" and "them" dictate and want to rule as elites, cabal, and/or deepstate.

Oneness, Ascension, God Consciousness, Kundalini, etc. is One God, and Self, which no intermediary or in-between. Just God and each enlightened individual. And as one Ascends, becomes part of an Awakened Collective of Individuals who have Ascended and returned to source with God! God gave us all "FREE WILL".

Beautiful!!! and of course IMHO.💛