Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Flag fra Marocco ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

love the past tense, used🧡

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks she died when she had that episode after the 9/11 speech! Did they help her alone, who knows, Nana understands they can just give you a heart attack if they want. Several undetectable ways to bury ya I hear!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I am so glad that WITCH is dead.

Proud wife of a PA coal miner and mother of two sons. Patriot, conservative and MAGA supporter! Refugee of Twitter purge 2021!

eh, its only 10pm, im jumping down this rabbit hole. 😄 Thanks@Doq!