The weekend is a lip singer. MJ 1000000% sang that.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

omg, no wonder I love that song

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I love where you are going with this thread!!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Yet again,@ghostezra, has no idea what he is talking about. This is "The Weeknd" singing. Not MJ. Yes it sounds similar but you can tell it's The Weeknd's voice when he hits his low notes.

This is why Anonup has issues right now. It's an echo-chamber for ppl who have no idea what is really going on. They make remarks like these without having any evidence. You also posted that the Cash Cab driver was Derek Chauvin which has been proven false. It's just like saying all bald ppl look like Mr. Clean.

Stop spreading this BS. You are as bad as Charlie Ward.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Shill be gone. It is YOU who is spreading false information. You have no credibility.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

@ghostezra I grew up listening to Prince, and the guitar skills of H.E.R.as well as the movements at the end of the song during the guitar solo seemed errily familiar🤔

cooool 😎🖖

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I added MJ with his white glove & black and white shoes to my Super Bowl blog! funny that https://www.marzlovesfreedom.com/post/moloch-the-owl-d-c-the-superb-owl-pray-it-s-time-the-world-learns-the-truth-saveourchildren

cant wait for him to be back on stage.

Rebel....as in 1776. Love my God, country and Donald J Trump

Wow! Forgot how good MJ is!

YOOOOOOO!! That sounds JUST LIKE MIKE!! 🤯

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Watch the feet. Unmistakable. Listen to the voice.

Unique signature. We each have one. God's creation.

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Okay, NOW it makes sense. He is lipsinging to Michael's soundTrack that is slowed down a bit... yes

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

So another Miile Vanelli?? 🤣🤣🤣

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

YoYo Ma did it on his cello during the Obama inauguration. Waylon Jennings did it in 1967 during a live TV performance of "only daddy that'll walk the line". ALL music videos. they all do it. It's television.

(1) Show this thread

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Hoping MJ is sill alive and that he and JFK, Jr soon make their re-entry on Center Stage with the re-inauguration of the GREATEST President since Lincoln, President Trump! However, with that said, that wasn't "the" Michael Jackson singing.... sorry.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

The Weeknd VS. Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehlcx5Y3J6o

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(5) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Watch this video about the Weeknd's life. I cued it to a time when Weeknd is singing on the bus in 2006 when he is just 17 years old--- he does sound a LOT like MJ. I'm sure he was a fan and grew up listening to him, but definitely not him. Here you go! https://youtu.be/hr9m_EPLMeY?t=94

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

💯 MJ. It is so obvious....love him. Ready for him to come out with another thriller soon. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

i'm not even a fan but i recognize His Voice signature immeadiately

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i grew up on MJ and his brothers my ears say the closest thing i have heard to him and very well could be. IMHO he never died

What is a lip singer?

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Iris Wyman to his Publication

Lip syncing is what he meant. Remember Milli Vanilli?

(1) Show this thread

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

It's clear, his voice is unmistakable and unrepeatable and very conveniently "The Weeknd" is released to the public in 2010, a year after the MJ's "death".

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

My husband heard the clip and said MJ. He doesnt research but believes at this point most anything is possible!

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

No EBS/ Declass on the Castle Rock Casting is Killing Us not so softly (Michael Jackson - Rare version ) https://youtu.be/Y0nSJNbJtws

It would explain why The Weeknd was bandaged up for most of 2020...It'd be a hoot to find out MJ was really making appearances. 🤣

Hammer/Nail=Bammmmmmmmmm!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

there is only one MJ voice. all i had to do was close my eyes. yep

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Yep. That clip proves it. I was so mortified at the time with thr satanic symbolism i coulsnt focus on the voice. Thank you for posting.

(2) Show this thread

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

whaddya think about this one?https://youtu.be/GapNsl5M0gw

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

In response Alana Sayler to her Publication

Chills.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Texan,Husband,Father,Son,Patriot.

really Ghost? MJ alive ok. But❓

In response Tim DuArte' to his Publication

Alive and well. Only MJ can hit that note.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

FEED ME...MORE.....MJ.