Two Sisters spreading Red Pill Domestic and International News on God's Great Liberty; The Gospel with humor and Christian principles.

LIVE Monday 7/22/24 8:00pm EST#TheOutliers - Jessica Franz: Snakes In The Grass - Saboteurs Deep Inside Republican Party... Conservatives have had some major shakeups as of late, rewriting Rep. party platforms in shocking areas.#JessicaFranz joins the Outliers to give us the scoop & inside baseball on what is actually going on inside the#republicanparty. Who is being bought off? Who is buying their seats? Why is it so hard for real#MAGA candidates to make it onto the ballot & get elected? Is the Republican Party still#prolife? Is#JDVance a friend or foe? We dive into it all & you don't want to miss it! Watch!!! 👇👇👇 https://rumble.com/v57x9ad-the-outliers-jessica-franz.html

I am baffled at Vance,too.....why did Trump pick him.....plan on doing some research on him.....I love your work first time I have read your page...Thanks for the great work.....Robin ps I canned 52 quarts of tomatoes, 36 jar of jam various fruits, 40+ bags of sweet corn....I am almost done for the year....

In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robino in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Oxman, click on at the bottom under it