1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Does 'that' include the waistline? :)

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Well hmmmm. Technically if you are losing weight, then yes, because you would be exercising and trying to slim down, so then I guess you would be growing thinner and growing more fit? Will this do for an answer?

haha, that'll work :)
I was being silly but ur right when we 'work on such things' we expect to get Good Results!

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

In response Free Bird to her Publication

I know you were, I just wanted to put a positive spin on it! TY!!!💛

😊 same page, same line, same word.
Brings this to mind, when typing, WORD:
1 John 5:7
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.”
About the losing of weight and being in Good Health, that's what the enemy attacks. Putting things in food that causes probs and puts weight on while destroying the immune system that God purposed to counteract all their attacks!
For instance, the very ills many experience are from the enemy shooting it in us (vax, calling it Good) contaminating the air, water & food to make ur merchandise for their Medical Industry Palaces that perform ritual blood sacrifices to their master 🐍 💩 💀
How's 'that' for adding to the pot 🤗 🥰 ⚡️

(1) Show this thread