Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming,
if it already happened.
NCSWIC

Big Hat Tip to the 4.5 million peaceful & prayerful Patriots who came from all over America (and also outside the USA) to DC on January 6, 2021, braving the inherent danger and the freezing weather, to answer The President's Call and simply make their voices heard, showing President & CIC Trump as well as the US Military that American Patriots were willing to stop & drop everything else they were doing to make the voyage to DC to STAND UP for America. They also showed President & CIC Trump and the US Military that Saving America was their#1 Priority, and they represented many millions more, family and friends who could not make the voyage with them.

Biggest Peaceful Protest in American History.
(Provocateurs were foreign agents & spies, infiltrators - not from the group who answered The President's Call.)

Sounds like "Mary" from We The People News on Rumble, narrating.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Q2Infinity,
I remember 2021, seeing posts of soldiers, newly constructed prison buildings at the Capitol, etc.
That was at least 3 years ago.
Maybe those 34 DS-CABAL places have already been destroyed.
At any rate, I'm thinking of The Serenity Prayer:

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes, that is possible, but I would think that someone would have shown us as they did the Georgia Guidestones.

(1) Show this thread