TRUTH OPPOSED TO REALITY-

PLEASE ADD YOUR WHAT HAPPENED

YUP TIME TO GO THERE

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

You act like you never heard 45 say you NEVER tell the enemy what your plans are.

You don’t think the enemy studied Q 1000000 times more than any of us did?

You don’t think the WHITE HATS would tell ANONS a lie to deceive the enemy? ( I know I sure as crap would!!!!)

You don’t think the VISIBLE CHANGES happening….US Marshals cleaning up child trafficking & elite government, military, corporate & civilian resignations mean anything? Also the Supreme Court rulings coming out pro Constitution?

Sounds like you’d like to back seat drive this war for the whole of humanity right off the side of the cliff with the PIDDLING INFORMATION you have.

This is being done BY THE BOOK so people like you can’t pick it apart when all is said & done.

Instead of black pilling weary Anons…

IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT,
GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Sweetness don’t be like that. Some of us have to see truth not a wish and a promise. That why were here, now you want to take that away from us . I’m not asking for the secret decoder ring just proof . God bless

The biggest proof you have is we all weren’t rounded up & put in concentration camps with the guillotines running 24/7.

There’s worse things then dying especially when your loosing everything

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

Treading water is exhausting. We all doing it in different ways.

Philippians 4:13 helps me.

https://youtu.be/oBk5NGVE_TI?si=hDqlVObL_9_9ObjK

The Kingdom of Jesus - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Absolute Marketing International LtdThe Kingdom of Jesus · The Porter's Gate · Jon Guerra · Sandra McCrackenThe Kingdom of Jesus℗ 2024...