#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Everything Is So Dead And So Cold 🥶/ Lord Jesus Christ Please Come For Me 🙏🥺/ Powerful Beyond Belief / Please Fix The Bread And Tidy Up The Ship Q 🚢/ Once Bitten Twice Shy / Myk Hyn Raw / Rise And Return To Jesus / King Of The North And Queen Of The South Meet In The Middle 🔥🧊/ Give Me Back My Identity 🤬/ Mystery Of The Holy Grail ⚜/ The Way Is In The Heart ❤/ Its Very Interesting 🧐/ A Big Wow 😯/ Jesus Is Yes Us / Decode New Born King And Queen To See / I Got An Ace Card Comin Down On The Rocks 🪨/ The Chosen Is Trapped In Insanity 🤡/ I Mirror Your Subconsious 👁/ Worked His Ass Off For This Family / Having Children Is Saving The World / The Source Of Creation Mary Magdalene / With Him Are The Keys Of The Unseen 🔑/ I Let Go And Let God Goodbye Take Care Now / The Filling Of The Soul With Light
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=just%20taking%20a%20dipfrom%20a%20high%20altitude
339-933
2034-4302
TS 13:03 - 1:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it