#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Martial Law / Tik Tok Turned Them Trans / Who Is Like God 🦌/ Its So Simply Simple / Real Story Is Being Told / Never Speak Ill Of God / The Horrific Great Tribulation / Browns 🀎/ Brewers 🍻/ The Twin / Second Coming Of Love ❀/ I Cracking The Code Of Heaven K / Yeshua Reincarnation / This Is Not A Joke ⚠️/ And Avenge Me Of Mine Enemies / Behold Jesus Is Back / Its In Your Face / Vincent Kennedy ❀/ Sefer Yetzirah / Donald Trump Code / Remote Viewing πŸ‘/ Make Earth Great Again / Connect The Dots / For You I Will / Win The War WeekπŸ†/ I Want To Go Home / Shooting Star 🌠/ Love Never Fails πŸ’ž/ The Last Moment / Ima Gonna Read The Bible / Expound Upon / Show Me The Way 🀝/ Loyal Companion / I Love You Mom❀/ Starting To See A Pattern HereπŸ‘/ I Only Tell Truth K / The Beast Is The Honored Guest / She Has Returned / Peace Is The Prize✌
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=eyes%20in%20the%20sky
165-561
990-099
1162-2611
TS 13:01 - 1:01

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong’s Concordance

Greek - a space of time, an age
Hebrew - where

Greek - opposite, before or against
Hebrew - speech, word

Greek - vision, planning
Hebrew - the belly, womb

Greek - the Adriatic Sea
Hebrew - sad

Greek - a petition, prayer, request, supplication
Hebrew - Boaz, the ancestor of David; also the name of a pillar in front of the temple

Greek - bandage, bind up
Hebrew - soiled, impious, hypocrite

Greek - become apathetic, be past feeling
Hebrew - nation

Greek - indignation
Hebrew - green, young ear of corn

Greek - depart, return
Hebrew - power, protection, strength

Greek - to observe strictly
Hebrew - Barak, an Israelite

Greek - impossible
Hebrew - a bowl, basin, cup, goblet

https://x.com/withlovesole/status/1798395373188190456?s=46

Third Day - I've Always Loved You - YouTube

I don't know how to explain itBut I know that words will hardly doMiracles with signs and wondersAren't enough for me to prove to youDon't you know that I've...

In response trueblue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it